2/35 Cheihk Crescent, Collingwood Park QLD
More Than Meets the Eye
On offer here is a superb property, in prime position with a fantastic tenant in a lease until February 2019. PLUS it is across the road from Collingwood Park Shopping Complex –amazing location.
You will be surprised when you walk through the doors, this duplex is Massive.
At a Glance:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobe and walk in wardrobe in the master
- 4th bedroom or extra large study
- 2 very stylish bathrooms, the main with a bath and a separate shower
- Good sized lounge room adjacent to the entertainment area
- Open plan dining and kitchen
- Beautifully functional kitchen overlooking dining area and lounge room
- Garage with remote controlled panel door
- Fully fenced yard
- Entertainment area
- Close to shops, schools, Collingwood Park Shopping Complex with Woolworths and a short drive to either Redbank Plaza or Redbank Plains Town Square
- Tenant paying $310 per week until February 2019
- Fabulous condition… you had better be quick to avoid disappointment
- Currently tenanted at $310 per week
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/07/2018 – 30/09/2018 - $443.85
- Queensland Urban Utilities 2/06/2018 – 01/10/2018 - $494.15 (Connection fees of $232.65 & Usage of $261.50)
- Sleeping Body Corporate
As soon as you enter the door, you will find a media room which could easily be used as a 4th bedroom. You will also notice the tiled floors throughout, which means low maintenance for you and the tenants!
Further down the hall way you will find 2 bedrooms and the main bathroom. All are a really good size. Then you have the kitchen overlooking the dining area and the good sized lounge room. The main bedroom is equipped with an ensuite and a walk in wardrobe.
The home has a great sized undercover alfresco area perfect for those famous Sunday BBQs and simply just a great place to unwind, not forgetting to mention an easily maintained private back yard which is fully fenced for that added level security and safety for the family and pets.
Book your inspection today, you will be surprised to see the size of this duplex. Since it is currently tenanted, please keep in mind we do need to give appropriate notice.