27/13 Bridge Street, Redbank QLD
Presentation, Position and Price this Performs on all Fronts
If you are looking for a tidy low maintenance home or a no fuss, high yield investment, then you need to investigate this property. On offer here is a, two bedroom, townhouse style property located in a popular gated complex which boasts a swimming pool and tennis court. The front gate of the complex is approximately a 500 meter walk to the local train station at Redbank.
Inside the property, downstairs you will find an air conditioned tiled living area with the dining area adjacent. The modern, well appointed, kitchen has had an upgrade approximately 8 years ago and boasts Caesar Stone bench tops, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, a Ceramic 4 burner cook top, Fisher and Paykel oven, red glass splash back and soft close drawers. The kitchen really is fully loaded and ready to cook up a storm.
There is a single lock up garage with auto door and the clever layout of the complex provides extra parking. There is also a laundry area at the rear of the garage and a second toilet adjacent.
Upstairs there are two generous bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The bathroom comes with both a separate shower and a bath. The toilet is separate.
At a Glance:
- Approximately a 500 meter walk from the gate of the complex to the Redbank Train Station *
- Approximately a 1.5 km walk to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Complex *
- Complex boasts swimming pool and tennis court
- Two large built in bedrooms
- 2nd toilet downstairs for convenience
- Single lock up garage with auto door
- Covered patio at the rear
- Rates 01/10/2018 – 31/12/2018 $443.85 (With on time discount)
- Urban Utilities 01/10/2018 – 31/12/2018 $224.37
- Body Corporate 01/12/2018 – 28/02/2019 $1,177.72
- Last Tenanted at $290 per week
- Currently vacant so vacant possession is available
So if you are looking for either your next home or a suitable investment, then this property requires your attention. Take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com
Open for Inspection
Sat 19 Jan, 10:45am - 11:15am