6/8 Rosegum Place, Redbank Plains QLD
Lowset 2 Bedroom Unit with Private Rear of Complex Location
Available here is a competitively priced, modern lowset brick and tile 2 bedroom unit that is privately located at the end or a row at the rear of the complex. The complex is neat and tidy and is conveniently located next to a primary school and a number of shopping centres.
For the investors the property is Currently tenanted at $265 per week with lease in place until 03/2021. The tenant has been at the property since 2018 and has indicated a preference to stay.
- Approximate Build date of 2004/2007
- Private end of row and rear of complex position within complex
- Modern tidy complex with approximately 54 units in complex
- Brick and tile construction
- Two generous bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes with mirrored doors
- Master bedroom is 2 way to the bathroom
- Open plan living area incorporating lounge and dining areas
- Lounge Area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and the living area
- Gallery style kitchen with pantry, ceramic cook top, breakfast bar, wall cupboards and stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven and pull out range hood.
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Laundry alcove in hallway
- Fenced of yard area at the rear with a concreted area that has room for a small table and chairs, for your morning coffee.
- 2,000 Lt water tank in the rear yard area
- Single lock up garage with auto door
- Security screens present
- Urban Utilities 01/04/2020 – 30/06/2020 of $337.63
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/04/2020 – 30/06/2020 of $483.00 with on time payment discount
- Body Corporate 01/05/2020 – 31/07/2020 of $752.40 with on time payment discount
Great Location with the front of the complex.
- Approximately a 400 meter walk to Kruger State Primary School *
- Approximately a 350 meter walk to Local Shopping *
- Approximately 3 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Approximately 2.4 km to the Town Square Shopping Village at Redbank Plains *
So, inspect the photos and the floor plan guide and the contact the agent with any questions that you may have or to organise a viewing of the property. As the property is tenanted suitable notice will be required to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com