5 Marie Street, Goodna QLD
3,953 m2 Approx. Block : Priced Well Under Council Land Valuation
If you are looking or a large vacant block; somewhere with some room for your family to grow into and enjoy over the years; somewhere that has a rural feel but is also conveniently located next to shops, public transport and schools then take a look at the property available here. Best of all the asking price is well below the Land Valuation of $207,500 – 01/07/2019 Non-Rural – Site Valuation (As per Ipswich City Council PD Online).
No, it is not a flat block, but when cleaned up I believe the topography will add to the character of the property. The block is currently quite overgrown so would suit those wanting to buy a large block at this low price as they are willing to do some work to unlock the potential.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to grow the family or for an opportunity to develop and use as an investment property; if you like the larger blocks then this one needs to be investigated.
Information Package available with Dial Before You Dig Search Results available for interested parties.
- Asking Price well below the Land Valuation of $207,500 – 01/07/2019 Non-Rural – Site Valuation (As per Ipswich City Council PD Online)
- Elevated 3,953 m2 approx. block
- Approximate Dimensions of 122.8 m x 32.2 m
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/01/2020 – 31/03/2020 of $409.95 (with $30.00 on time payment discount)
- Urban Utilities 01/01/2020 – 31/03/2020 of $232.65
- Approximately a 770 m walk to the St. Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna *
- Approximately a 1.2 km walk to the platform at Goodna Train Station *
Interested parties should contact the Agent to register their interest or a copy of the information package.
* As per www.whereis.com.au