Available here is a three bedroom home that has had an extension added to the rear of the dwelling making this home larger than the average three bedroom home in the area. The property is positioned on a 637 m2 approx. fully fenced block and comes with two driveways. The driveway on the east side of the house leads to a freestanding single lock up garage and the driveway on the west side of the house leads to a single carport, off the side of the house.
The property is positioned within walking distance to the Riverview Train Station and the Riverview Primary School. Major shopping is also available close by, with the Redbank Plaza approximately a 2.1 km drive away *.
- 637 m2 approx. fully fenced block
- Vehicular access to the block on both sides of the house
- Twin track concrete driveway to a carport on the west side of the house
- A full concrete driveway on east side of house to a free standing single lock-up garage
- The front of the house is approximately North Facing
- The dwelling is mainly a mid-set style home set on concrete posts
- Slab on ground extension, with Split System Air Conditioner present, at the rear of the dwelling
- Covered porch area at the front of the house
- NBN present
- Three double bedrooms, two of which are very generous in their dimensions
- Separate Lounge Room
- Open plan dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Separate Laundry Area
- Separate Toilet
- Approximately a 1.3 km walk to the Riverview Railway Station *
- Approximately a 900 m walk to the Riverview Primary School *
- Approximately a 2.1 km drive to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre *
- Great access to the Warrego Highway, the Cunningham Highway, The Ipswich Motorway and the Logan Motorway
- Previously tenanted @ $275.00 per week
So whether you are looking for a home or the next addition to your property portfolio then this property may be worth further investigation. Contact the Agent with any questions or to organise your own personal inspection.
* As per www.whereis.com