If you are looking for a neat and tidy property, in this price range and especially if you are looking for one that comes with an existing tenant in place that has indicated that they would like to stay on, then this property is worth further investigation.
Available here is a modern home, with a build date of approximately 2005/2006 that is currently tenanted @ $400.00 per week with a tenant that has been residing at the property since 2013.
- Modern home in a convenient location
- Approximate build date of 2005/2006
- Long Term tenant paying $400.00 per week
- Four bedroom home (3 double and one single) all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with Ensuite
- Ensuite with large shower area
- Covered Patio area off of living area at the rear of the dwelling
- Separate Carpeted Lounge with Split System Air Conditioner
- Separate Tiled Dining/Family Room
- Double Lock up Garage with single auto door
- Split System Air Conditioners in Lounge and Master Bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, a pantry and wall mounted cupboards
- Bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
- Separate toilet
- Two door linen pantry in hallway
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Located in a Cul-De-Sac with Local Park at entry to street
- Approximately 5.5 km to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre at Browns Plains *
- Approximately 1 km to the Burrowes State School *
- 569 m2 approx. block
So inspect the photographs and the floor plan and then contact the agent to organise your inspection. As the property is tenanted suitable notice will be required. Feel free to contact the agent with any questions.
* As per www.whereis.com.au