Available here is a neat and tidy three bedroom, lowset brick and tile home that is located in the Northern End of Goodna.
The property is half of a duplex but there are no body corporate or strata contributions.
The property boasts 3 built in bedrooms; an air-conditioned living area and a single lock up garage. We have included a floor plan guide for your assistance.
Property Features Include:
- 3 Bedroom Half Duplex
- 3 double sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Security screens, vertical blinds, carpeted floors
- Brand new carpets in living and hallway July 2020
- 2-way bathroom to the master bedroom with separate shower and bath
- Open plan living with air conditioning, for year round comfort
- Galley style Kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry and a breakfast bar
- Beautiful bay window, lovely ambiance
- Single lock up garage and concreted vehicle turning bay.
- Approximate build date of 1993
- Ipswich City Council Rates 01/04/2020 – 30/06/2020 of $468.30 with on time payment discount
- Urban Utilities 01/07/2020 – 30/09/2020 of $232.65 PLUS Water usage
- Current owner’s insurance policy of $110.23 per month
- Approx. 2.3 km to the St Ives Shopping Centre at Goodna with Woolworths *
- Approx. 2.1 km to the Goodna Train Station *
- Approx. 1.9 km to the Redbank Train Station *
- Approx. 2.8 km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Complex *
- Lease in Place until 02/2021 @ $305.00 per week
All in all this property provides a fabulous opportunity for those looking for an investment in this price range.
So, inspect the photos, the floor plan and the open for inspection times and then make your way to inspect.
* As per www.whereis.com