113 Brisbane Road, Riverview QLD
YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE TO INSPECT. We Are Conducting Open Home Inspections on this property; but, you must register ALL attending Parties. Call the office on 07 3818 1822 Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
*** Due to Covid-19 we have to limit the number of people allowed through a property at each inspection so you must register ALL parties that intend to view the home. If you are attending with a partner or friend, they will need to be registered separately. Failure to do so may mean us having to deny you access.
We ask where possible, you leave young children at home or in the car as you take in turns viewing the property whilst someone watches the children. If this is not possible then you will need to call the office and organise a separate private viewing for just you and your family
To speed up the process you can start preparing your application online now by clicking the link below:
This beautiful highset family home is everything you could need with internal stairs. 2 Living areas to upstairs. Air conditioners in upstairs living rooms & in the master bedroom as well as in the large storage room downstairs to keep everyone cool this summer! Be quick and call our office to book in an inspection as this amazing home will not stay on the market long.
- Highset property
- Single lock up Garage
- 2 Living Areas and lots of separate storage rooms downstairs
- Upstairs Living & Separate Dining room have Air Conditioning
- Plenty of windows with Security screens & fly screens to let the light in and get a lovely breeze
- Large covered Deck upstairs perfect for entertaining and large covered patio down stairs
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs with ceiling fans
- There is multiple storage rooms downstairs with access to garage and outside
- Master bedroom has walk in robe and air conditioning
- 2 other bedrooms have free standing cupboards
- 1 Bathroom upstairs with shower over the bath and separate toilet
- 1 bathroom downstairs with separate toilet
- Freshly painted throughout
- New flooring throughout
- Kitchen over looks dining room and easy access to living room.
- Kitchen has plenty of storage and dishwasher
- Fully fenced back yard with great space for kids to play
- Small garden shed and storage space under lower decking area.
- Small Laundry Room off the down stairs patio
- Security screen doors in place to front doors & 2 doors that lead to patio/Deck
- Great size kitchenette downstairs
This property is approximately 3 minute drive Redbank plaza shopping centre and close to highway access as well as being the perfect location for St Peters College and Riverview Primary School. We look forward to seeing you at the next viewing!
Pets are upon application.
Property is water compliant.
Please call our office on (07) 3818 1822 to organise your viewing today!