36 Bannerman Street, Riverview QLD
WE ARE CONDUCTING OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS ON THIS PROPERTY BUT YOU MUST REGISTER
*** Due to Covid-19 we have to limit the number of people allowed through a property at each inspection so you must register to view the home.
If you are attending with a partner or friend, they will need to be registered separately. Failure to do so may mean us having to deny access.
We ask where possible, you leave young children at home or in the car as you take in turns viewing the property whilst someone watches the children. If this is not possible then you will need to call the office and organise a separate private viewing for just you and your family
To speed up the process you can start preparing your application online now by clicking the link below;
This simple, yet spacious 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom home could be yours!
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Polished timber floors throughout
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- Single car carport with large driveway
- Fully fenced large backyard
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Close to Riverview State School and St Peter Claver College
- Close to Riverview Shops (1km approx*) and Redbank Plaza (2.5km approx*)