44 Ashworth Street, Gailes QLD
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE ON 3818 1822 ONE HOUR PRIOR TO ANY INSPECTION TIMES TO CONFIRM UNFORTUNATELY IF YOU DO NOT CALL WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE VIEWING WILL STILL BE PROCEEDING.
This quaint brick home is set in the heart of Gailes. As the property is located at the end of a no through street this means that you only have one other house on the neighbouring properties.
At A Glance:
- Fully fenced 709 m2 (approximately) yard
- Great for those wanting rear yard vehicular access
- Front veranda for watching the world go by
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Large open Kitchen with extra space for the dining room table
- Generous bedrooms
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath and shower combo
- Toilet situated separate for convenience
- Great sized laundry with access to the rear yard and washing line
- Easy access to shops, schools, bus and train station